ALBERT SMITH GROUP QUALITY POLICYThe Albert Smith Group (ASG) is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, installation, project management and maintenance of an extensive range of commercial sign age and related products for the Australian and International markets.
At ASG, quality is a never ending quest for improvement and it is our policy to ensure that all operations of the organisation are carried out in an efficient, accurate, cost -effective and timely manner that meets all of our customer needs and delivers on their expectations.
ASG is committed to Continuous Improvement and our Continuous Improvement Policy and processes assists us to ensure that we meet our customer’s future needs and expectations.
ASG specific quality objectives are that we will:
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- Provide an environment that is safe for employees, associates, contractors/sub-contractors and others who attend our sites or work on our behalf;
- As a group we will endeavour to supply products that will be manufactured to high standards utilising wherever possible environmentally friendly processes and materials;
- Ensure that our focus is to provide our customers with a product and service that meets their needs and is fit for their intended purpose, the first time;
- We will warrant our products and services to ensure peace of mind service to our customer:
- Adherence to established policy and processes that provide customer feedback to ensure that we are meeting our customer expectations and delivering quality of the appropriate standards;
- Proactively promote a culture of continuous improvement and seek opportunities for improvement that will ensure the delivery of product and service meets our customers' expectations;
- Ensure appropriate training is provided to ASG staff and all those associates who represent ASG so that their skills and knowledge are appropriate;
- Promote quality awareness throughout the organisation so that at ASG there is a culture with a sense of pride and responsibility in satisfying our customers' needs by producing a quality product/service at all times;
- Communicate our Quality Policy and objectives and our performance against those objectives throughout the organisation and our associates;
- Review our Quality Policy regularly to ensure continued relevance to ASG delivery of a quality product and service.
It is also our objective, that with the engagement and support of all staff to implement a documented Quality Management System that achieves accreditation to ISO 9001:2008 Standards, we will deliver and exceed the expectations of our customers and our staff.